Exclusively at Two Peas In A Bucket
Check out Hazel Olive Designs @ http://www.twopeasinabucket.com/shop/digital-kits-and-fonts/hazel-olive-designs/digital-kits/
I was recently asked by a dear friend to join her Creative Team for her digital Scrapbook company, Hazel Olive Designs http://hazelolivedesign.blogspot.com/ .
This was such an honor! I'm such a little rookie when it comes to digital scrapbooking but I'm totally up for the challenge and I know I will learn alot working with the ladies on the team!!! I can't wait to get my hands on, or shall I say, my computer mouse on all her product! ;-)
Ashley is such a talented designer and I couldn't be more excited to be working with her and the rest of her creative team!!!
I just loved working with this kit! This kit is making me so anxious for fall and all the holidays!
Stay tuned for more layouts using product by Hazel Olive Designs...
Peace Love & Create
:-)



No comments:
Post a Comment