background/layout

Monday, March 1, 2010

Tiffany Blue

So I painted my bathroom Tiffany Blue....mistake??? Not sure yet, maybe it will look better with all the decor I have YET to get! I am realizing that it takes ALOT of money and time to get my home exactly how I want my home to look! It can be very frustrating at times, I don't want to wait and do a little at a time! I want it all now. I just want to go and get everything I need to make my home look perfect all at once lol...is that so wrong???
Oh, and technically Ryan painted the bathroom. I actually didn't even lift a paint brush.
Thank god for husbands, because I honestly don't know what the bathroom would look like if I got a hold of it!
Thank babe :-)
Peace, Love, & Creativity

1 comment:

  1. I totally understand-- I am still decorating my house! Can't wait to see it!

    ReplyDelete