background/layout

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

To Start Off.....

I hope that I can really show inspiration and receive inspiration through the blogging world! I started scrapbooking three years ago and fell in love with it. It wasn't hard to fall in love with it! I have always had a passion for decorating, so paper crafts only broadened my creative side! I hope to start a very long and successful journey of creativity!

So a little about me....

I am a newly wed of 6 months! (yay for us) My Husband Ryan and I have known each other for practically our whole lives and dated for 5 years of that, so we thought marriage would be appropriate :) I absolutely enjoy our life together and believe with everything that marriage is a remarkable journey! Ryan is such an amazing man and has always supported me and my decisions 110% and I love him for that! We have a family of 5! No, no children.... we have three dogs! Although, we do plan on children sometime in the future.


I work at an awesome store that totally keeps me inspired! Who wouldn't love working at a craft store! I've been attending college and moving toward an AS degree so that I can go through the Registered Nursing Program.
I hope that through my blog I can show my creative side and inspire others! and definitely get inspired as well!
So that's it for today! Until next time....
Peace, Love, & Creativity!

4 comments:

  1. SO cute, Tara! You don't need my help! Looks like you have everything under control. I'm excited that you have joined the world of blogging. enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww thanks my fellow blogging friend! I am really excited! Can't wait to get this rolling lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute tara!! good for you u! blogging is fun....you'll love it!! OH - I can't wait to see what wonderful things you can inspire us with!! xo! anna

    ReplyDelete
  4. You go girl. You are very creative. Enjoy

    ReplyDelete